Wednesday, February 19, 2014

on the map - PRAGUE and VIENNA!

I missed school today to attend a mandatory civil training course about living in Italy. It was 5 hours of video. Yikes! Thankfully, I was given a chair with a back to it just before beginning (some people were stuck on tiny stools).

Once everyone had arrived, we found out that we are required to attend another 5 hours... this Friday.

Welllllll, I will not be in the country this Friday - so I surely hope that I can attend the 2nd session another time and do not need to repeat the entire thing.

I won't be here becaaaause, I am off to Prague this afternoon! I will be attending an IB conference. The timing works out so that the conference leads right into our first day of a week's break from school... the break is termed White Week and most people go skiing!

Because of this, I am also planning to travel to Vienna to visit my dear friends from Vietnam - Elizabeth and Vince.   : )  They now work at an international school in Vienna and I am really looking forward to spending time with them. These two were my comrades on the hilariously bad 'trekking' trip we took to SaPa last school year!

I've created a couple maps below with Google Maps to show where I will be going over the next week!




Two new countries for me.   : )  Adventures, learning, and friends ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment